The BMW specialty shop Studie announced their entry to the GT300 class of SUPER GT with the BMW Z4 at the Fuji Speedway Studie Racing Garage. The team name was “Studie & GLAD with ASADA Racing.”
Round SUPER GT Round 6
- ・August 23, 2008–August 24, 2008
- ・The debut race that did not materialize
While it appeared on the circuit as an anime-printed car and attracted wide attention, participation was suspended due to regulation violations of the fuel tank. Thanks to the organizer’s consideration, it was able to line up on the grid.
Round SUPER GT Round 7
Twin Ring Motegi
- ・September 13, 2008–September 14, 2008
- ・Miku Z4 combusts during practice run
While they tried again with enthusiasm this time, the car combusted during a practice run due to a sudden trouble in the oil system, and the engine blew out. Miku Z4 ended without debut yet again.
Round SUPER GT Round 9
- - November 8, 2008 Qualifying：-
- - November 9, 2008 Finals：18th
- ・First time finishing the race
Despite missing the cut in the preliminary round, it was a great finish in the final. The checkered flag was displayed at 18th place. A decent race was finally possible in the 3rd round.
- ・Car printed with Kagamine Rin and Len appears!
For this final race only, Fare Lady Z of Car 46 raced as a car printed with Kagamine Rin and Len. Furthermore, Car 46 reigned as champion in this race.
(C) Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net piapro / (C) Studie GLAD Racing